ARMOURED SECURITY CANADA INC.
Armoured Security Canada (ASC) is expanding and continually recruiting new diverse associates for our team. We are committed to top tier protection and reliable services to our clients. Our goal is to provide competent, dependable, and trustworthy service allowing our client to focus on their business and let us do the rest. We take it very personally to ensure our clients can trust and know that we will always have their best interest at hand. By choosing ASC, we are committed to an honest and personal relationship with everyone who we work with. “OUR WORD IS OUR HANDSHAKE OF TRUST.” We take this responsibility very seriously.
ARMOURED GUARD – JOB DESCRIPTION
At Armoured Security Canada we offer a wide range of jobs for Security College, University graduates, Military Veterans and Police Candidates.
- Diverse work assignments
- Full on the job training
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive wage and benefit package
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Role of the Armoured guard is to:
- Safely deliver valuables to clients in the GTA surrounding municipalities and out of town.
- Must be in Good Physical condition and able to follow highly regulated procedures and safe operations.
- Work Closely with other ASC armed guards and or independently to conduct high level risk management.
- Operate and Armoured Van and our SUV during all types of weather conditions.
- Manage all delivery of client valuables/Assets to and from the vehicle (up to 40 pounds)
- Assist with the loading and unloading of Client Valuables/Assets during deliveries (up to 40 pounds)
- Map out best practices and coordinate safe routes for scheduled delivery of High-End Valuables/Assets to clients.
- Work diligently with Head office to address and resolve Client concerns and issues in a timely manner.
- Mandatory completion, run an accurate daily report of all client parcel delivery at the end of every shift.
- Must be a Canadian Citizen/Permanent Resident (25years or older)
- Employable in Canada
- Must be in be in Great physical (Able to lift a minimum of 40pounds)
- Must have a Valid Possession and Acquisition (PAL) license.
- Must have a valid Standard First-Aid and Level-A CPR certificate.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Time Management and Leadership skills
- Comprehensive understanding of use of Force framework, Criminal Code of Canada, and Crisis intervention De-Escalation techniques
- Work in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Conduct work ethics with the highest level of Professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
- Excellent Customer experience top tier service and high-level Client Management
- Graduate from Community College and or University
- Security, Police and or Military training a huge asset
- Must have three (4) years minimum of previous Security, Military, Armed Forces, and police work experience to be considered for the position.
- Preference will be given to candidates who hold an Authorization to Carry (ATC) License
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate in detail.
- Bilingual (French) complimentary asset
- Authorize police/background check –Must have no criminal conviction for which a pardon has not been granted (Proof required)
- Police information check (PIC)from local police station
- Drivers Abstract – 3 Year uncertified Drivers abstract must be submitted with your application.
- Must have a valid Ontario Class G drivers License with excellent driving record with no demerit points (proof may be required)
- Current Drivers Abstract (3 Years uncertified)
- Mandatory drug test (proof may be required)
- Drivers Abstract, police information check and credit report will be required should be obtained minimum 30 days prior to submitting your application.
- VALID STANDARD FIRST AID AND LEVEL-A CPR CERTIFICATE
Provide the following three reference check information: Full Name, Title, Company, Relationship (if personal reference) Phone number and email.
NOTE: ALL CLEARENCES ARE A MANDATORY CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT AND MUST BE MAINTAINED